Friday, February 5, 2016

Living the aloha life in Kauai

Aloha. That word conjures up images of beach, mai tais and sunny skies for me and Kauai wasn't far off. What an amazing island! I think this takes first place for my favourite Hawaiian island since there is so much to do and some incredible scenery to boot. We stayed in the south (by Poipu Beach and Baby beach) for the first few nights and then moved up north to Princeville for the second half of the trip and I loved both spots. The south is a bit more desert like while the north is more lush and tropical feeling (it does rain more but it's a warm rain). Dreaming of the next trip back already...

We're ready for this plane ride. Got my soother clipped on just in case I squawk! 
Ah yes, this is the life. Not sure who dressed Vanessa today (this is as bad as socks and sandals!). Okay, it was me. 
Look who we found!



No afternoon nap here...think you can fool me by putting me in my sleep sack?
Little pool time

Roosters were everywhere!!

Hike in Waimea Canyon...beautiful place!









Mike needs some toys at the restaurant. Can dress him up and can take him out!



Got our drinks for the beach!


Playing so nicely in the sand...until...
Oh please don't eat the sand! Crying ensued.

Let me tell you the specials!

Walk by Poipu Beach




No comments:

Post a Comment